Tuesday, February 15, 2011

#The Drawing Tools In Word and Inkscape.



I made this with Word document. I first added a 3D cylinder for the body. I then added more shapes until it looked more and more like a bear. I added shapes like semi circles and circles. I also filled it in purple. I had to put some of the shapes behind the other and etc. Then on the side i added a speech bubble and text saying about how fat his getting.



Oh the top of the bear i added this text for a title of the creation. I made it colour to add more colour to the image.



I then added sun in the background because pinics are usually on sunny days. I made it orange because although the sun is more yellow in colour, i thought oragne looked better. I made the colour grandient so that it would have more effect. (the orange goes lighter in the end tip).

Overall it looks like this:
INKSCAPE:



This is what  i was able to have a fiddle with. I used Inkscape. I used the spiral tool many times colouring it in different colours every time. I then just kept addnig them until i felt like it was enough. I then added stars and added extra points and made the star thinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment